Top Links You Must Click On
From the Wires
Research and Markets: Global Airports Information Systems Market (2013 - 2018)
By: Business Wire
Feb. 12, 2013 11:37 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ld3kl9/global_airports) has announced the addition of the "Global Airports Information Systems Market (2013 - 2018)" report to their offering.
The report on AIS deals with the Airport Information Systems (AIS) which mainly focuses on the end to end information exchange processes including the arrival and departure of flights, operational fitness check, cargo operations and aircraft turn around. The study also focuses on Airport Operational Control Centre (AOCC) which acts as the focal point of information exchange. This market is highly growing due to the need for an optimized control center in airports to meet the increase in air traffic ratio. The study is done on a global basis which includes the segmentation of the market based on the passenger traffic in various airports and also according to geography. Primary interviews have been conducted with various industry participants to get insights about the market. The major industry players include Inform Software, Siemens, Gentrack Ltd, Ikusi, Neuropie, UFIS Airport Solutions, Arinc and IBM.
- Airport Information Systems is a huge market with high growth potential
- The market size for AIS is expected to be $421.78 million in 2018
- There are eight major market players in the world in this market who are mainly located in US and Europe
- Apart from the major players AIS market is supported by unorganized players who provide ancillary systems to complete the functions of Airport Operations Control Centre
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the period 2013-2018
Key Topics Covered:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
5 TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP
7 SCENARIO ANALYSIS
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9 COMPANY PROFILES
- ARINC INCORPORATED
- GENTRACK LTD
- INFORM SOFTWARE SERVICES
- UFIS AIRPORT SOLUTIONS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ld3kl9/global_airports
Enterprise Open Source Magazine Latest Stories . . .
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week