Top Links You Must Click On
From the Wires
Meditab Software Celebrates 15 Year Anniversary With Surescripts' 2012 White Coat of Quality Award
By: Marketwired .
Jan. 24, 2013 12:08 PM
OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Meditab Software Inc., a veteran of the medical software industry, is proud to kick off the celebration of its 15th anniversary this year as a recipient of the Surescripts' 2012 White Coat of Quality award. The White Coat of Quality program's goal is to achieve 100 percent reliability in e-prescribing and requires organizations who achieve this award to demonstrate measured quality, continuous improvement and training to improve the safety of the technology used in e-prescribing.
Founded in 1998 by practicing pharmacists and physicians, privately held Meditab Software provides an innovative suite of intelligent, integrated, and intuitive software solutions supporting the primary process of healthcare delivery, including e-prescribing.
"In this ever-changing industry, we are very proud of Meditab's longevity and stability. It's an honor for the quality of our work to be recognized by Surescripts with this award," said Mike Patel, CEO of Meditab Software. "Our teams have worked very hard to ensure that our company maintains a position of leadership and we plan to keep that momentum going for years to come."
The Surescripts White Coat of Quality distinction for technology vendors is a critical part of Surescripts' continuous quality improvement program. The White Coat award recognizes technology vendors that uphold the highest standards of clinical quality in e-prescribing. E-prescribing saves lives, improves efficiency and reduces the cost of healthcare for all.
For physicians and practices that also value the highest standards of clinical quality, there are many reasons to select Meditab Software as an EHR provider. Here are the top 15:
1. Proven solutions from a vendor who's been in the industry for 15 years.
2. Financially secure and backed by resources to ensure that Meditab will be here for the long haul, but not such a large corporate conglomerate that customers are treated like a number.
3. Meditab designs, develops and delivers IMS from the ground up; it's a 100% in-built software, not something "acquired" or bought from another vendor.
4. Flexible, user-friendly product designs that adapt to customers' specialties; while many vendors say this, Meditab really delivers on customized solutions even for the most specialized practice needs.
5. Implementation experts who get to know each practice's needs and develop a plan to work with each client at their pace to deliver the system they want.
6. Responsive live and online support that makes any customer issue their top priority.
7. A 99.8% customer retention rate proves that Meditab takes care of its customers with superb service and support.
8. The "Meditabian" community consists of over 380,000 satisfied solution users -- many of whom have switched to Meditab from other systems.
9. Options for cloud, on-premise, and Micro Cloud solution delivery enable customers to choose what makes sense for their practice.
10. Truly integrated, seamless, single database solutions for practice management, EHR, portal, reporting, labs, e-prescribing, that do not require third-party plug-ins.
11. Solutions like IMS Link allow for unparalleled healthcare collaboration between providers, hospitals, labs and even research programs.
12. Physicians can access patient records from any mobile device with IMS Go for continuous care even out of the office.
13. Meditab believes in the power of analytics and its products provide simple tools for reporting the measurements each practice needs to run efficiently and effectively.
14. Founded by practicing pharmacists and physicians, Meditab gets what its clients do and the solutions they need.
15. Meditab's ears are always open to new ideas, requests, kudos or complaints. They take pride in being accessible to their customers.
For more information on Meditab and the solutions it offers, please visit www.meditab.com or call 866-99-Go-EMR.
Enterprise Open Source Magazine Latest Stories . . .
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week