Top Links You Must Click On
From the Wires
Introducing TimesJobs.com's Career Play – The New Age Career Timeline for the Mobile Individual
By: PR Newswire
Jan. 10, 2013 12:30 AM
NEW DELHI, January 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Career Play is a Simple Way to Keep all Your Professional Information at One Central Place. No Need to Remember What you did, When. Just log it in and Update Your Personal Catalogue @ Career Play
What is one of the most tedious yet necessary tasks to ensure you get your Next Big Break? Yes, it's updating your resume.
Most professionals don't update their resume more than once a year - that too is done in a rushed and hurried fashion - when an opportunity knocks. Only when someone asks you for your updated profile or at the time of appraisals you try to remember what all you want to add to your resume. At that time, it is very difficult to remember and state each and every achievement, thereby leaving out critical achievements and milestones that could have ensured that coveted interview.
TimesJobs.com has launched Career Play - a mobile-enabled live document that updates every milestone or achievement in your career, right from your cellphone instantly. Whether it is beginning a new project, learning a new skill, receiving a certification or an award, showcasing client acknowledgement for your efforts - it is all recorded and updated effortlessly from your cellphone on Career Play.
Till now there was no way to update and maintain your resume effortlessly, which is:
- accessible anywhere with a mobile
- instantly updatable, and
- presentable to any outsider.
This is what Career Play solves for you.
With Career Play, you can add, edit and update, using your mobile, in less than 2 minutes, any career related event and they are always available with you in the cloud.
Some Highlights of Career Play:
- Interactive Career Timeline - a trendy way to glance through your career on an interactive timeline a color-coded chronological view of your career milestones.
- Add various attributes like education, company, projects, new skills, achievements, etc. on the move, very fast.
- Import your existing career profile from TimesJobs.com/LinkedIn/Facebook when you login using any of these accounts.
- Easy to add and update any of your items.
- Share your updated profile with anyone easily as a Career Play profile or a PDF resume.
- Invite your most trusted colleagues and keep track of their career advancements, at a micro level, that is not available on any other platform
- Seamless share your career highlights and profile with your friends and professionals
- Privacy options in the application let you control what you allow others to see of your profile.
While demonstrating the app, Saurabh Goel, Head Mobility, TBSL, explained, "Career Play is an HTML5 based webapp which is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices and blackberry devices. It runs well on screen resolutions above 240x320 and in portrait mode. As it's a webapp, you don't need to install anything - just point your mobile browser to www.mycareerplay.com and begin plotting your career on your timeline."
Resume updating creation was never so simple and fun before. To explore, visit mycareerplay.com from your mobile - Right Now!
TimesJobs.com, the leading job portal of India, is one of the best-selling online ventures of the Times of India Group. Conceived and launched in 2004, TimesJobs.com currently has a candidate database of more than 20 million registered jobseekers across levels and functions who clock-in over 150 million page views a month. Well known for its product innovations and unmatched deliverables, TimesJobs.com has also pioneered the concepts of 'Job Fairs', 'Dial BPO jobs' RAI.TimesJobs.com, TechGig.com, Step Ahead, JobBuzz and a lot more.
TimesJobs.com serves a corporate customer base of more than 25,000 clients from across the globe. It has been serving clients like HCL, IBM, Yamaha, Godrej, HSBC, Mahindra, Bajaj Allianz, TCS, Thomson Reuters to name a few.
Primary Media Contact: Aseem Seth, email@example.com, 91-9910273367
Enterprise Open Source Magazine Latest Stories . . .
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week