From the Wires
Snap MyLife, Inc. Shares New Year's Resolutions to Help You Manage Mobile, Personal and Family Security
Snap Secure Offers Mobile and Web Tools to Monitor and Protect the Entire Family and Keep Vital Data Safe
Dec. 27, 2012 09:01 AM
PRINCETON, N.J., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Getting in shape. Eating more leafy greens. Creating yearly budgets. All are admirable New Year's resolutions for you and your family. However, in this digital age in which we live, Snap MyLife, Inc. believes it's also wise to make resolutions to protect your mobile device, yourself, and your family.
Snap Secure is a comprehensive mobile security application from Snap MyLife, Inc. that provides round-the-clock protection for every member of the family. Whether you're looking to secure personal information on your smartphone or for ways to protect yourself and your family from real-life dangers, Snap Secure has you covered.
Five 2013 New Year's Resolutions for better security and peace of mind:
- Get serious about protecting your identify. A lost or stolen phone puts you at significant risk of identify theft and perpetrators accessing your personal information. Use technology like Snap Secure's remote block and wipe features to make sure your information doesn't fall into the wrong hands. And if you lose your phone, use Snap Secure to remotely back up your contacts, calendar and texts so you don't lose your data too.
- Don't leave your family's safety to chance. Get a mobile security plan like Snap Secure that gives you visibility into the actions and whereabouts of everyone in your family. Snap Secure's geo-fence feature allows you to establish virtual geographic boundaries for your children and receive alerts when a child leaves the area or does not arrive at a specified location within a designated time period. Snap Secure also allows you to leverage smartphone GPS technology and keep tabs on your child's whereabouts by tracking their mobile device location on a map via a convenient web dashboard.
- Educate your children about security. Let them know you're concerned about who may be contacting them and what the messages are about. Be upfront with them letting them know that you might monitor their calls and texts using a mobile tool like Snap Secure's call and text monitoring feature. Take the opportunity to talk about the matter and show that you are looking out for your child's best interests.
- Make sure you have your own emergency plan. Protect yourself with a mobile solution that has automatic alerts so you can react quickly in an emergency. With Snap Secure's one-touch panic button feature, a designated emergency contact will be alerted via email, call, Twitter or text that you need immediate assistance and could be in danger.
- Keep your data safe and private. Mobile devices are at the center of modern communication and information exchanges. Given how much sensitive data is on your smartphone, it's important to utilize safeguards to keep your data protected. Use Snap Secure and get everything from antivirus protection to application transparency, so you can ensure no one is viewing or affecting your data in a harmful way.
It's going to be a great year and you can make it a safe one too with Snap Secure! After you resolve to go to the gym five days a week, turn your attention to the important matter of device, personal and family security. For more information, visit www.mysnapsecure.com.
About Snap MyLife, Inc.
Snap MyLife, Inc. is a fast-growing developer of consumer cloud-service applications for mobile devices and other internet-enabled consumer electronics. Its products and services under the Snap Secure®, Snap Sync™, Snap Play™, Snap MyLife® and Snap One™ brands allow consumers to leverage the cloud with simple, yet powerful applications for content backup, synchronization, streaming, storing, editing, sharing, and messaging, as well as device and content security across virtually all consumer electronics device categories. Snap MyLife, Inc. is headquartered in Princeton, N.J., with offices globally, and is backed by Edison Ventures and Sycamore Ventures. For more information, visit www.snapmylifeinc.com.
Snap®, Snap Secure® and Snap MyLife® are registered trademarks and Snap Play™, Snap Sync™ and Snap One™ are trademarks of Snap MyLife, Inc. All other trade names are the property of their respective owners.
609.750.9115 / 609.750.9116
SOURCE Snap MyLife, Inc.