yourfanat wrote: I am using another tool for Oracle developers - dbForge Studio for Oracle. This IDE has lots of usefull features, among them: oracle designer, code competion and formatter, query builder, debugger, profiler, erxport/import, reports and many others. The latest version supports Oracle 12C. More information here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AYN) (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of November 30, 2012.
Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Top 10 Fixed-Income Holdings
1) Port Authority of NY & NJ 5.00%, 10/01/27
2) New York St Dormitory Auth (Maimonides Med Ctr) NPFGC Series 04 5.75%, 8/01/29
3) Erie Cnty NY Fiscal Stability Auth (Erie Cnty Ny Sales Tax) Series 2011C 5.00%, 12/01/25
4) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Thruway Auth Ded Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 4/01/25
5) Puerto Rico Sales Tax Fin Corp. Series 2009A 5.50%, 8/01/28
6) Tobacco Settlement Fin Corp. NY (New York St Lease Tobacco Asset Sec) AMBAC Series 03A-1 5.25%, 6/01/21
7) New York St Envrn Fac Corp. 5.00%, 8/15/24
8) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Pers Income Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 3/15/26
9) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth Series 2002B 5.00%, 2/01/27
10) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth 5.00%, 5/01/27
Tax-Supported State Lease
Health Care - Not-for-Profit
Water & Sewer
Higher Education - Private
Industrial Development - Industry
Industrial Development - Utility
Housing - Multi-Family
Housing - Single Family
Credit Quality Breakdown
Short Term Investments
Percentage of Leverage:
Tender Option Bonds:
Term Asset-Backed Loans Facility (TALF):
Total Fund Leverage:
Average Effective Maturity:
Total Net Assets:
Common Stock Net Asset Value:
Number of Holdings:
* The total percentage of leverage constitutes 3.64% through the use of tender option bonds, 35.40% in issued and outstanding preferred stock and 0.00% in investment operations, which may include the use of certain portfolio management techniques such as credit default swaps, dollar rolls, negative cash, reverse repurchase agreements and when-issued securities.
** Includes 40,800,000 of preferred stock at liquidation value.
The foregoing portfolio characteristics are as of the date indicated and can be expected to change. The Fund is a closed-end U.S.-registered management investment company advised by AllianceBernstein L. P.
SOURCE Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Technology changes at the speed of light. To say it can be hard to keep up is an understatement. For performance engineers, taking charge of your own continuing education is one of the most important things you can do to remain at the top of your game.
Knowledge management, in business terms, refers to saving, developing, sharing, and effectively using knowledge for the benefit of organization. It refers to a multi-disciplined approach of achieving organizational objectives by making the best use of knowledge.
Scientia potentia est ...
In their session at DevOps Summit, Asaf Yigal, co-founder and the VP of Product at Logz.io, and Tomer Levy, co-founder and CEO of Logz.io, will explore the entire process that they have undergone – through research, benchmarking, implementation, optimization, and customer success – in ...
The OpenStack cloud operating system includes Trove, a database abstraction layer. Rather than applications connecting directly to a specific type of database, they connect to Trove, which in turn connects to one or more specific databases. One target database is Postgres Plus Cloud Da...
It’s time to talk more vociferously about open data.
A better headline for this piece would be: why open data is not an overnight sensation or indeed a turn of a dial or a flick of a switch, i.e., it is not something automatically achieved without some kind of longer term strategic dr...
SYS-CON Events announced today that Logz.io has been named a “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Logz.io provides open-source software ELK turned into a log analy...