Top Links You Must Click On
From the Wires
IceWEB Launches the IceWEB 6500
By: Business Wire
Dec. 3, 2012 08:32 AM
IceWEB, Inc. (OTC:IWEB) a leading provider of Unified Data Storage appliances for cloud and virtual environments, today announced the launch of the IceWEB 6500.
The IceWEB 6500 unified data system simplifies the management and efficiency of data center environments by providing all-inclusive storage for both block and file data across multiple protocols including Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server and Oracle databases, virtualized environments as well as unstructured data such as scanned images, files, videos, pictures, graphics, and voice – on IceWEB’s single enterprise-class platform. Visit http://www.iceweb.com/Products/6500-Unified-Storage-System.aspx for more information on the IceWEB 6500.
Rob Howe, IceWEB CEO said, “The IceWEB 6500 is far more than just an addition to our product lineup. It's full-tilt clustered storage at eye-popping low prices. The IceWEB 6500 offers simplicity, scalability, flexibility and advanced Integration. While that may just sound like a list of features, and it is; it's a list of highly advanced features found only in unified storage systems that cost orders of magnitude more than the IceWEB 6500. That translates into massive savings for our customers who desperately need professional-level solutions to solve their storage requirements while they deal with frozen or fast-shrinking budgets. So this is not just another new product from IceWEB; this is an astounding amount of value for our customers at a time when they really need it that makes good business sense.”
Top 5 reasons to buy the IceWEB 6500 :
1. Entry-level clustered storage – provides an affordable entry point for customers who want unified storage with the security of high availability
2. Scalability – provides an excellent starting for today’s growing data infrastructures. System will scale to 100’s of TB behind a single pair of controllers without sacrificing performance.
3. Flexibility – provides 8x1GB network interfaces and the ability to setup dual-active cluster nodes to leverage the processing power of both cluster nodes simultaneously
4. Simplicity – Existing customers can use the current management interface to administer the 6500 with no re-training required. For new customers, the GUI represents a simple, easy-to-use, single-pane-of-glass interface allowing easy administration and provisioning capabilities.
5. Advanced Integration – the system integrates with all of the most popular storage protocols, including CIFS, NFS, FTP, iSCSI, and FC. In addition, IceWEB can provide customers with private cloud failover functionality through the use of snapshots and off-site replication.
a. Backup Application – IceWEB natively integrates with backup protocols, like NDMP, to provide robust backup solutions to customers. We recommend the use of Novastor Business Essentials for customers with desktop and application server backup requirements.
b. Virtualization – IceWEB supports virtualization technologies using of iSCSI and NFS for many of the popular virtualization platforms.
c. Disaster Recovery (private cloud) – IceWEB products enable customers to setup High Availability and site-level failover through our advanced replication technology.
IceWEB manufactures award-winning, high performance unified data storage appliances with enterprise storage management capabilities at a fraction of the price of traditional providers, while reducing space, power and cooling requirements and simplifying storage management for land-based, virtual and cloud environments. For more information please call 800-465-4637 or visit www.IceWEB.com. To become part of the Company's e-mail list for industry updates and press releases, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In some cases you can identify those so-called "forward looking statements" by words such as "may," "will," "should," "expects," "plans," "targets," "believes," "anticipates," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," or "continue" or the negative of those words and other comparable words. These forward looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, product tests, commercialization risks, availability of financing and results of financing efforts that could cause actual results to differ materially from historical results or those anticipated. Further information regarding these and other risks is described from time to time in the Company's filings with the SEC, which are available on its website at: http://www.sec.gov. We assume no obligation to update or alter our forward-looking statements made in this release or in any periodic report filed by us under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or any other document, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as otherwise required by applicable federal securities laws.
Enterprise Open Source Magazine Latest Stories . . .
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week