Top Links You Must Click On
From the Wires
Active Biotech AB Interim report January - September 2012
By: Marketwired .
Nov. 9, 2012 02:41 AM
LUND, SWEDEN -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 --
· TASQ - biomarker data presented at the ESMO conference - Ipsen to initiate two new clinical Phase II studies: maintenance therapy for prostate cancer and a study of other types of cancer
· ANYARA - Phase III study results to be presented Q1 2013
· 57-57 - clinical trial of systemic sclerosis/scleroderma is in progress
· ISI - project proceeding as planned
· Net sales: SEK 136.4 M (231.3)
· Operating loss: SEK 168.7 M (loss 6.2)
· Loss after tax: SEK 175.1 M (loss: 1.3)
· Loss per share for the period: SEK 2.54 (loss: 0.02)
This report is also available at www.activebiotech.com
Active Biotech AB Interim report January - September 2012: http://hugin.info/1002/R/1656396/535516.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Active Biotech via Thomson Reuters ONE
For further information, please contact:
Enterprise Open Source Magazine Latest Stories . . .
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week